Veteran Medical Malpractice Lawyer Orange County


A veteran medical malpractice lawyer with our Orange County practice can help you secure the compensation you deserve.

View transcript

Many times our veterans seek care from the Veteran Administration Medical Centers. Those cases, people who get injured by doctors or nurses at a veteran's facility, also have the right to pursue a medical malpractice case. It's different than a state case in that you have to file the case in federal court, different statutes of limitations apply, some different rules apply, and it's a particular sub-specialty of medical malpractice that we do here. Any claim against the Veteran's Administration falls under a set of rules called the FTCA, the Federal Tort Claims Act, and those are the specific sets of rules, that apply to any case against the US government, which cases against the VA would fall under.

Social Accounts Sprite